Do you have a coach?
If not, you could be limiting your personal success. Why? Because a coach can help you gain awareness to provide clarity, happiness and increased success!
- Do you want to see the inner you?
- Do you want to identify the inner conflicts that maybe holding you back from reaching your full potential?
- Do you want to see what lies in the shadow of you?
When it comes to building your personal brand, a coach can be a powerful tool to help detach yourself, stand out and take action in achieving the things that are truly important to you.
Successful athletes obviously understand the power of coaching, as the United Kingdom Coaching Strategy describes the role of the sports coach as one that “Enables the athlete to achieve levels of performance to a degree that may not have been possible if left to his/her own endeavours.” Innovative companies know that coaching can help career-minded professionals increase their performance at work. These companies invest in coaching for their senior leaders and high potentials.
So what’s the point of having a coach?
- Gain more awareness and objectivity in patterns of thinking. 90% of the work we do in coaching is in terms of health and freedom objectivity as to what we are subject to
- Learn how to ground and actualise the realisations that may come from greater awareness of oneself
- Overcoming inner conflicts that hold you back, or keep you “stuck in a rut”
- Fulfilling your potential
- Finding your motivation and drive again
- Clarifying your direction
- Finding meaning and purpose
- Discovering your passion
- Providing greater confidence in your personal and/or professional life
- Feeling happier
- Self-empowerment, self-actualisation
- Becoming more influential
- Identifying your talents and abilities
- Personal growth and development
- Making good decisions and backing yourself
- Improving your relationships
- Relationship development skills
- Making healthy lifestyle choices
- Overcoming stress and anxiety
- Positive thinking
If this is what you are looking for, then coaching is right for you. At RCMS we utilise the Enneagram to ascertain your personality profile type and use the Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP) and Neuro Semantics (NS) in facilitating your coaching outcomes.
Seven compelling reasons why working with a self-actualising meta-coach is a great idea:
- A Meta-Coach provides a sounding board for new ideas and making decisions.
- A Meta-Coach gives you honest and unconditional support.
- A Meta-Coach will help you set the goals you truly want and help you achieve them.
- A Meta-Coach integrates your professional and personal neuro-semantics and makes sure the goals are balanced and fulfillment is achieved.
- A Meta-Coach helps you gain greater clarity of vision that you may not achieve alone.
- A Meta-Coach focuses on the big picture, not just the make-up. Meta-Coaching is holistic.
A Meta-Coach helps make sure you are taking smart actions and being as effective as possible.