Family Coaching & Mediation Services
Family Coaching offers the participants a deeper understanding of the relationship between family members. The coach is able to assist parents with the difficulties faced at various stages of children’s development and the considerations for each developmental milestone.
Coupled with mediation (if necessary), the family coach is able to meet with each family member to obtain confidential viewpoints in order to navigate through any issues or problems that the family as a whole could be facing.
Family Coaching can assist in unifying the family as one by putting aside differences. It also assists parents and children in understanding and empathizing with why behaviours and attitudes, together with outside influences affect the harmony between individuals and within the family. Promoting continuous and trusted communication between family members is also a key area that is focused on.
Using the Enneagram, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) techniques and tools assist families by:
- Reducing judgement and criticism, whilst building understanding and tolerance
- Providing a framework for making sense of family conflict and challenges
- Enabling the family to move beyond a pattern of blaming conflict on “personality differences”
- Improving family relationships and empathy
- Enhancing family integration
- Improves communication whilst also developing a new language framework for the family dynamics